YouTube allows creators to easily remove a video from their channel through desktop or the app.
You can remove a video by following these simple steps:-
- Sign in to YouTube
- Go to Library, and click on Your Videos
- Find the video you want to delete
- Click on the three dots you see next to your video
- Tap Delete to remove the video
Removing a video on YouTube is permanent. You cannot recover it through YouTube. Furthermore, the views and likes on the video are also gone.
Alternatively, instead of deleting the video permanently, you can change the visibility of the same.
All you have to do is:-
- Sign into YouTube Studio.
- From the Menu, click on Content
- Find the video you want to change the visibility of
- Subsequently, click on the arrow under Visibility and choose Private
- Tap on Save
By making your videos private, no one can see it other than you. You can change the visibility of your videos anytime through YouTube Studio.
Interested in getting your YouTube channel seen by a huge audience? Get started here: www.flintzy.com.
- How To Avoid Copyright Issues On YouTube
- 7 Ways to Interact with Your Audience on YouTube Community
- YouTube Timestamps: The Secret Tool to Improving Your Visibility
- How to Record Cover Songs at Home for Beginners
- How To Get Sponsorship For Small YouTube Channels
- Slow-Mode: The Feature to Slow Down Your Livechat