Flintzy’s aim is to delight you with every service that we provide. However, under certain unavoidable circumstances, Flintzy will provide a refund in the following cases:
1) Product issues - please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org while the campaign is still active.
1) Can I cancel my campaign before it ends and get a refund?
Please note that once you start your YouTube campaign, your video is immediately pushed through our powerful distribution and budget fully utilized. Thus, we will not be able to refund you. But, you can reach out to email@example.com with your concern and we'll find the best solution for you.
2) I'm not happy with your service. Can I get a refund?
If results haven't been fully delivered (and budget has not been fully utilised) yet, then you are eligible for a partial refund. It is important to note that although your video receives new viewership as soon as you start your YouTube campaign, YouTube typically takes up to 72 hours to reflect updates.
3) What happens if I have charges on my account I did not authorize?
If you or your financial institution notify us of an "unauthorized charge", we will try to suspend your account immediately so that you do not incur any further fraudulent charges. We ask you to bear with us while we do our best to help you.
4) I chose the wrong video/target audience. Can I get a refund?
We can change the targeting as per your requirement and promote the correct video with the remaining budget available.